I have been getting great feedback on the blog. It has opened up many conversations with people. One person I know divulged that they have visions and communicate with spirits too. They don't want me to tell who they are. Others have had experiences that they don't talk about, but have with me. Gifted people are so alone in this because the normies I call them will judge and won't accept it. This person told me that people have thought they were crazy.
Nana and my Aunt Betty are worried about me attracting spirits with the blog. It's not like they ever went away. They just stopped possessing the kids. I waited until the kids were older and strong enough and free from attacks for four years before I wrote about it. They come before a blog. I've only had one incident and that was unplugging my computer. No big deal to me after all we have been through.
Nana said The Bible says mediums are evil. She is just worried that they will hurt us again. She is worried that practicing mediumship will be against God. There is nothing evil about me, and I did not choose these gifts. I am not selling sessions or crossing anyone over even though I can. I am a certified evidential psychic medium, demonologist, tarot and angel card reader, and past life regressionist. I learned a lot trying to make this stop.
I did everything I could to make the gifts go away. I even prayed with the kids multiple times to God to please take them away so we can be left alone. If God didn't want us to have these gifts, he should've not let us get them or taken them when we asked.
That didn't happen because God gave these gifts to us. He must have really trusted me to be a portal between worlds and giving me two gifted children. I may use my certifications later. Telling our story is enough ruffling of feathers in the spirit world at one time.
The evil spirits tried so hard to stop me from telling our story. And 68 people have heard it now. That's not a whole lot, but it feels good to have it out. It was so hard going through all of that alone and trying to keep it a secret.
I will tell about the first personal attack on me. It was soon after I learned that I am a psychic medium. Justin was told a little about it during it, but he has no idea how bad he was used to hurt me. I've recently seen him, but I didn't say anything about it.
It started with hearing his name that turned into, "Justin is your twin flame." I started getting visions then too. It started with a dream where we were in a dark room dancing to "It's Your Love." It progressed to my first visions of us dancing in that same room to that same song. It got really bad where I would see and hear it all day for five months.
I also got a vision of him having sex with someone else. That went on for months too. He was my friends with benefits (FWB) previously. However, he deployed, and I didn't want a FWB anymore when he came back. It was a fat girl he finally started dating. He didn't date while we were FWB for three years. This was the first one he dated and those visions grossed me out!
It was Justin voices, visions, and dreams 24/7 for five months straight. Bryan and the mean girls have been used negatively in dreams too. I kicked Bryan off my Facebook over it without telling him why. I just wanted the dreams to stop. I do not suspect him of being evil either, just used because of our past. The same goes for the mean girls.
Being told that I would see Justin at the store buying cigarettes and then seeing him at the store buying cigarettes happened during this five months too. They really wanted me to believe that he was my twin flame and with another, fat woman. It was awful! I just wanted relief from it. I even contacted a twin flame expert who said he wasn't my twin flame, but a false twin flame instead. He's a great guy, but not my twin flame.
Justin and so many others were used in a longer, four year attack by false light beings too. I thought they were helping, but they were playing good cop, bad cop pretending to battle each other when they all were bad. Again, I will say, there are good spirits that have helped, but these weren't it. It is so hard to tell the difference.
We have gotten family members that have passed away to help us, my Papa and Lee. They came in with the hat man attacks. Craig who died was used because I cared about him so much. They pretended to be him after a vision that he is my medium guide. I did a meditation to meet my medium guide and got Craig.
I still don't know if I really had contact with Craig because of evil spirit interference. However, this fake Craig told me that Craig was my twin flame and since he died, he wanted me to be happy with Jonathan. This was when I realized that I didn't love Jonathan and wanted to leave him. Here came fake Craig to tell me to stay. Craig was the only one used negatively then.
I had good dreams with Justin, Jeremy, and Trevor at this same time. Those dreams showed me that I wasn't in love with Jonathan. These guys unknowingly saved me from the craze with Jonathan. I wasn't in love with them either, but we just hung out in the dreams and had much more chemistry. I told Jonathan all of this too.
I steer clear of all finding My Noah help. I will figure My Noah out on my own! They use the ones I care about against me. I can't take anymore after the four year attack. I don't want the evil spirits to win by me not crossing people over, but I have to take care of myself and heal. Telling my story is helping me heal.
What am I looking for? I want to want and love someone the way these guys have wanted and lusted after me. I have a problem with them wanting me and me not being able to want or love them back. It doesn't seem like too much to ask for the feelings to be mutual, but I have been knowingly looking for that for a long time.
Someone asked me how I will find My Noah without dating. That was a good question. I will date after a time in the friend zone, get to know place. If I already know them, it's a let's see if more is a possibility place. Either way, I am testing the waters from the friend zone, then moving onto dating, and then a relationship.
I am trying different posting times out. Doing it when I finished at 10:30 pm did not do as well as when I posted at noon. I am going to try posting after my evening walk to see how that works. My Noah, it's actually your love that has a spell on me to where I can't settle. Good night my love! 💟
Love Always,
Your Allie, Christa
tomynoahblog@gmail.com
Picture by: pinterest.com/pin

No comments:
Post a Comment