To My Noah,
I got a little nervous to post my last blog because someone was thinking the wrong things. It's better for them to be afraid that I am violating the Bible than not believe at all. It's actually the complete opposite, we work with the Bible. Today, we will talk about the types of spirits we have dealt with and crossed over.
I got a crash course in transitioning souls bc I just wanted rid of the spirits and get them to stop possessing and harassing my children. They wanted to transition, so it was a way of getting rid of them. And it worked to get rid of them.
Some souls are afraid to cross over because they don't think they are going to heaven because they were bad in life. They are super harassing. Others, I am not sure can transition because they are what the Bible calls demons.
I am not sure what Chad, the spirit that possessed Logan, really was because we didn't see him. He said he went through different dimensions to get to us. From what I've read and learned from others, ETs are from other dimensions. If so, he came early for ETs. He wanted to transition, so if he was an ET, they can cross over. He would be the only ET that I worked directly with to transition.
We can see shadows that look like ovals like you see on tv, shadows in a shape (like the hat man), spirits that look like people, spirits that look like demons and goblins, two spirits that look like devils, and spirits that look like ETs. The bad ETs present looking like Dracos and Greys. I put a pic to give an idea of what these two look like on the top, Draco (left) and Grey (right).
We had one good ET looking spirit that stayed with Lexi saying she was protecting her. Her name was Sally. I didn't want any help from the ETs, but she did no harm. I am not sure how they present in form. I don't know how they present at all, but they do.
I see them in my mind's eye, but the kids were young and could see them with their regular eyes. Young children and animals can pick up spirits when adults can't. At first, I couldn't see them with my mind's eye at all, I could only hear. However, I learned out of terror how to see them with my mind's eye to help the kids.
Back to the order that we got them in. First, we had just shadow forms. They just showed up, not attacked. They scared the kids and sent us to the counselor for him to tell me that the kids are seeing spirits. We were told later by paranormal team two that many of the shadows they first saw were slaves of the hat man that were trapped with him. He was their farmer owner. They did not attack other than being seen.
Second, we had the hat man that was a shadow that presented as a man with a hat on. He lasted for almost a year. He never crossed over, he just stopped bothering us. Unless he transitioned at another time that I do not know about. He wouldn't transition because he was so bad and thought he was going to hell.
Sometimes, I didn't have specific spirits that I transitioned. When we lived at the lake, there were many souls that were buried in the lake with graveyards under the lake. We were still having spirit attacks at the lake pretty bad. I made a deal that I would open a portal over our part of the lake every Wednesday if they stopped attacking the kids. I did this for a few weeks.
They didn't stop attacking the kids, so I stopped my Wednesday portals to transition them. I was trying to teach boundaries like other psychic mediums told me to do. It didn't work though. Neither did calling on God, Jesus, Archangel Michael or a Priest/demonologist. The priest, Archangel Michael, and Jesus would fight with us, but it didn't magically stop them coming like calling Jesus' or God's name is told to do. They did not stop attacking us this way for four years, until I left Jonathan and cut off all contact.
Many of the spirits that possessed the kids to transition said they were humans that were bad people and victims of bad people. We had Adam that came after the hat man who was the first to possess Lexi. We could not get rid of Adam for about six months. Him and possession is the reason I called the priest/demonologist in Tennessee. I'm not Catholic, but he was also a demonologist/exorcist and paranormal team two suggested him.
Adam came when we left my mother's birthday party at the church. I was driving down the road. Logan told me that a spirit named Adam was in the backseat with them. Adam told Logan that he was an ancestor. I still have no idea what ancestor he was because I did our genealogy and didn't find an Adam. They lie a lot.
Adam started like the hat man, scratching the kids. The night I finally decided to move in with Jonathan, Adam slung Lexi around in her room. I could not see him, but she went flying all around the room with what looked like nothing throwing her around. This was early on, and I freaked out.
I called Jonathan and said we were moving in with him. I packed us up and left our house on the Charwood Golf Course. The hat man lives on that golf course, by the way. We were told by paranormal team two that it used to be his farmland before it was a golf course.
It got worse and escalated to possession when we moved to Jonathan's. The first time Lexi got possessed she was riding her bike at Jonathans. She came over on the bike with a different face and viscous sounding voice.
It was clear that it wasn't her anymore. I panicked so bad. It was horrible when this happened to the kids. Sometimes they pass out and go into convulsions. They have negative experiences like getting beaten while they are gone. They come back with these terrible stories and pain from what happened to them while they were gone. The priest saw all of this in the videos.
I only allowed him to view the videos. I was the only one that had them and then I destroyed them. I thought they were attracting spirits. I would never let the public see my kids, mainly my daughter like that.
The possessions by Adam lasted months. We could not get him to transition. We finally did get him to transition. He thought I was Mary Queen of Scots reincarnated and wanted to be with me. He really believed I was Mary. There is a lot more to the Mary story that I may tell later.
I looked up Adam with Mary Queen of Scots and found Adam Bothwell, a bishop that married her to her third husband and crowned her son. He also wrote about her. I was able to tell him that Mary was waiting on the other side for him if he went.
I heard a voice say she was Mary to get him to go into the portal. That's the only time I heard a voice with the portal. I think the voice is what really got him to go into the portal. The voice saying she was Mary, the priest, and me got him to transition.
After Adam, we got a vicious family who said they were Lexi's family from a past life. It was a mom, dad, and two siblings. The dad was especially bad when he possessed Lexi. He used her body to try and stab me with a knife. The hungry ghosts who came later did too. Even with all of this going on, I made videos for the priest/demonologist. The Catholic Church knows that I am telling the truth.
We also had two murder/suicide couples at around this time at Jonathan's. The first one that attacked Lexi was a little girl who got killed by her stepfather. The stepfather kept possessing Lexi. The murder victim/step-daughter only possessed Lexi one time.
The stepdaughter came into Lexi and asked me to cross her over while the step father wasn't around. She said she got trapped here because of the murdering step-father. I transitioned her and then had to deal with the step-father possessing Lexi again. He was really mad that I transitioned his victim/step-daughter over while he was away.
The step-daughter told me that spirits have a hard time transitioning when they have traumatic deaths. The step-father was scared of going to hell because he murdered and then committed suicide. I tried to get him to transition to go away and stop attacking Lexi, but he was afraid. I did finally talk him into it to get rid of him. My counseling skills came in handy with spirits too.
I didn't get the story for the second murder/suicide couple. They saw the first one cross over and said they were like them in a murder/suicide. That one was easy to get to transition with only one possession to tell me they wanted to transition. This murder/suicide wasn't scared after the first one transitioned.
After these past life and murder/suicide spirits, we got the hungry ghosts. They lasted for over six months. I didn't think we'd ever get rid of Harold. We called in Jesus and Archangel Michael the warrior/protector all of the time dealing with these spirits, but we saw them for the first time during the hungry ghosts.
Yes, I have seen Jesus and Archangel Michael many times now. They fought them with us. Jesus taught Lexi how to fight with white light and even make weapons out of white light. She taught us how to do it.
Archangel Michael's famous sword is a white or blue light sword just so you know. You can use any color to make it more fun as long as it is Divine energy. We were taught white light, the most common first. You can fight them in your mind's eye to see it and it applies to the real world.
An important story I don't think I told you in my hungry ghost post is when Lexi got attacked at Peachtree Rock. She got possessed after she climbed up the cliff by the waterfall and the hungry ghost in her threatened to jump off the cliff. I was down below watching them, but Logan was up on the cliff with Lexi. Logan knew what was happening and grabbed Lexi for me. We walked her back to the car to get it out of her.
I had the "I love you mom" letters that she drew/wrote me to read to her to get her back. I panicked and came up with this technique to get her back. This was a particularly bad attack because it would not let her go. The priest/demonologist was impressed with the letter technique to get her back because it was new to him.
After the hungry ghosts, we got demons and goblins. Goblins came through portals on the bathroom toilets. Demons came through portals in the house. We kept having to close their portals all over the house. They would open one to get into the house, and we would close it to shut them down. This went on for months.
Then came what looked like the devil and what said and looked like the devil's son. The devil's son was worse than the devil. After that, we got what looked like and said they were ETs. We had demons and ETs for the last two years. Following that was the 4 year fake light being attack that I will talk about later.
I don't know if ETs can cross over because I didn't transition them like I did the human souls, unless Chad was an ET. However, they could've went in the mass transitionings that I did like at the lake where I opened a portal and let whoever come through. I saw it, but the mass ones look like a bunch of shadows going through the portal, so I can't tell who they all are.
Well I am ready for bed. Writing about the attacks together took a lot out of me. I will edit in the morning and send it out. I found that lunch time during the week is best. However, I write everyday, so I will do around lunch tomorrow or later. I may take the sabbath/Sunday off. Good night my love! 💞
Love Always,
No comments:
Post a Comment