Tuesday, June 23, 2026

Letter 7: Soul Transitions

To My Noah,

I got a late start today because I went to lunch and to West Columbia River Walk. It was nice. I am obsessed with being near water. I lived on the lake with husband three, but I had to leave it when I left him because I couldn't afford it alone. 

Today, I want to talk about the difference between a psychic and a medium. I will also tell you my different experiences. A psychic reads energy, is an intuitive, and can tell future events. A medium communicates with spirits and other beings. 

My psychic comes from dreams, intuition, and spirits. My medium like all mediums comes from spirits themselves. Not all spirits are bad, but it's what we have encountered the most. The difference between my medium and other mediums is that I can transition souls to the other side. Not all mediums can do that. 

That consists of opening a portal for them to go though. It's quite easy for me and only takes a few minutes, but it attracts a lot of spirits. It attracts souls that want to transition and spirits that don't want me transitioning them over that I call evil spirits.

Evil spirits are vicious! Some souls that want to transition violate boundaries too by getting into the kids to get me to transition them. I can't even tell you how many times my children have been possessed by both types of spirits. 

An example of a spirit giving me an accurate future prediction is when I was driving down the road with the kids. I was driving down I-77 and told the kids that we need to stop by the store on the way home. I heard, "Justin will be at the store buying cigarettes." 

I was used to ignoring them by that time. I pulled into the store and thought nothing else about it until I walked into the store and saw Justin standing there. I panicked and ran down the isle. I called my best friend Jessica to tell her what happened. 

While I was on the phone with Jessica, I heard the clerk telling Justin that he forgot to take his cigarettes. We both get flustered when we see each other. LOL! They were right, Justin was at the store buying cigarettes, and he wasn't there yet when I was going down I-77 and heard it. I still don't know how they knew that he was going to be there buying cigarettes when I came in, but he was. 

The Justin attack (they used him, not him doing it) is a story in itself that lasted 5 months that I will tell you about later. There are so many attack stories. There are so many beings that people don't know exist. This world is not what regular people think. These things are out there all over the internet, but regular people don't get exposed to it. I didn't get exposed to it until this happened to us. 

I will tell the story about how I learned to transition souls to cover the medium part of this. I was working at my office at the University of South Carolina. I was upset about Lexi's recent attack and panicking that I couldn't tell my co-workers what I was going through. I looked at my computer and saw a pop-up. 

The pop-up was a description of a lady transitioning souls. I opened it up and read it. I wondered, can I do this to get rid of them so they quit attacking us? I learned what she did and called Josh and Jonathan to try it. 

Josh came, and we smudged the house. I went outside. I closed my eyes. I opened a portal, and watched them go through. It was super easy and effective. The problem is that it attracted more spirits. It's like a spirit memo went out that this portal between worlds learned how to transition. 

My learning was supposed to make it better, but it made it worse. I put a picture of the closest I could find to show what a portal I create looks like. I start creating a small white light with my mind's eye, and I gradually make it bigger until it gets big enough to let spirits through. Angels come to escort the souls to the other side. When I am done, I make it smaller and make it disappear. Super easy, but super attractive to spirits. 

The spirit Chad that told me Harold would go away and Logan would be a billionaire also told me that he had to go through multiple dimensions to get to us because he heard about us and found us to help him. Chad possessed Logan, not Lexi, which was rare.

My Aunt Sharon and Aunt Sonya (really 3rd cousin, but she's like my aunt, so that's what we call her) cleared up the Ouija board story today. I wasn't there, I just heard about it. They said a nail polish/tissue fire was started to cause the damage, no mystery there. I am glad someone finally cleared that one up for me. 

My Grandma Shala is accused of being a witch that used a voodoo doll on my mother to make her sickly. I asked her with all of this going on. She said no that she goes to church regularly and isn't a witch. Family stories can get crazy!

Back to transitioning souls, I have no idea where they go. I wonder that so much. What did Chad mean about traveling through dimensions to get to us? Why could he travel through dimensions to get to us, but not transition without us? Why do some get trapped, unable to transition? I have asked these questions of spirits and other psychic mediums. 

The only thing I have gotten that seems somewhat credible is that some have traumatic experiences and unfinished business that make them unable to transition. The answer really is, no one here knows, and I am not sure if the spirits truly understand either. If so, they haven't explained it to me. 

I do know much more than the average person about what actually exists in this world. One I hope is true is twin flames. I want to believe that there is another part of my soul in another body for that perfect match. I have studied it intensely and been through a lot with it. During the Justin attack, spirits made me think he was my twin flame, but he isn't. 

Later, during the fake light being attacks, they made me think an entire lie story about my twin flame. It brings me joy to think there is someone out there like that for me, but I have so much trauma around it. The Notebook is on the list of twin flame movies and that love is what I am going for.  

I had a numerology twin flame reading that told me that I will meet my twin flame, but not see his value and realize it later in life. That reading was so accurate in other areas that I wonder if I missed someone along the way. It's only one reading out of many things I have looked into. My astrology report says that I will find love later in life. That one is obviously true because I'm almost 44 and still haven't found it. 

Well I am relaxing for the night. I had a good day and it was really easy to write. Yesterday was harder. I will talk to you tomorrow. Good night my love! 💋

Love Always, 

Your Allie, Christa
tomynoahblog@gmail.com

Picture by: primevideo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter 17: Angel Transitions

  To My Noah,  I am excited to tell you that I am finally starting my psychic/spiritual business. I can do what most psychic mediums can...