Thursday, June 18, 2026

Letter 2: I Love You To The Moon And Back


To My Noah,

My Nana is my favorite person. Our saying is, "I love you to the moon and back." She was there for me when my parents weren’t and saved me from their failures my entire childhood. She’s helping me now through my own struggles. In my world, "to the moon and back" is the greatest measure of love. That is how much I love you.

Logan and Lexi are my other favorite people. Logan and Lexi lived with me as a single mom until they were almost 13 and 15. I left their dad when we were in San Antonio, TX. They were 1.5 and 3.5 years old. I got a job, an apartment, then temporary lodging until I found a new job. I didn’t want to go to SC, but that’s where I got a job and I knew I could get family help with the kids. I bought a house on Charwood Golf Course less than 6 months after moving back. My dad would be my other, "I love you to the moon and back. "


I have been jumping around and want to put some structure to my story. I have done a summary and hit on things I will discuss further. A lot has happened in almost 44 years. I have a bad memory and blocked things out due to trauma, but I will do my best to remember the important things. 


My closest friends when I was small were my mom's best friends sons Joey and Jason, my neighbor Amanda, and my cousin Danny. Danny practically lived with us. He is a year younger than me and is more like a brother than a cousin. He started out bad. I made them run in the corner when I was baby sitting, but he turned out to be a great father and husband. 


My dad worked hard through the week, chased his money down Friday afternoon, and spent time on the poker machines Friday night. He had a problem as a roofer not getting paid and we got evicted a lot due to non-payment, drugs, and gambling. We lived in trailers with roaches and one even had mice. I was always given the room the hardest to sneak out of. However, I wasn’t a threat for that until 14 years old when I lived with Nana.


My parents divorced at 13 years old. I went to Nana’s, Aaron (10 years old) stayed with my dad and later went to my Aunt Marie's house, and Cameron (5 years old) moved to the Myrtle Beach area with my mother. I became a cheerleader and had money for the first time in my life with Nana and Papa. 


Let's go down memory lane a little. My first memory of my own is when I was about 3 years old. I remember sitting on a vehicle hood watching a hog get shot. The next part of the memory is watching ground pork be stirred in a bowl in preparation for being eaten. My dad is still raising and killing pigs 40 years later.


My next major memory is in kindergarten when I was five. This is the memory when I had my first recognition of romance. I wore a red velvet dress to school on a day that we were covering velvet. The teacher put the class in a circle, and she had me walk around in the center of the circle allowing the students to touch the skirt of my dress. 


There was a boy I noticed I had a crush on because I got giddy when it was his turn to touch my dress. That was my first crush of many. I can’t even tell you his name. It may be the same guy from my third grade crush, Bryan. He was my major crush and torturer from middle school. Yes, you read that right, my crush was also my torturer. I have had bad taste in men throughout my life. Like many other women, I have been attracted to the bad boys who treat me like crap. That nightmare is over!


Also, at around five and a half, my dad had one of his group fights. We lived in a trailer at the back of the neighborhood. My dad got in an argument with a man and they decided to get their posses together to fight at our house. My dad had a big machete knife that looked like a sword. This was a machete fight because the opponents also had machetes. 


When the first group of guys came down to fight, our trailer back door was stabbed many times, but they didn’t get into the house. The underpinning was stabbed all over too. Another group tried to come, but the neighbor at the beginning of the neighborhood was my dad’s friend and held a gun on that group to prevent them from making it down to our trailer. I remember going outside the next morning looking at the damage of machete stab holes everywhere. 


Next, I will tell you about having my nose broken. I was six years old and at Springdale park. It was a park by Nana’s first house. I was hanging upside down with my knees bent around the side bar and I was swinging back and forth. 


Joey was there as normal. He was standing behind the thick, black leather swing pushing it back and forth. I swung up and he pushed the swing forward at the same time. His swing met my face and busted my nose. Blood was shooting from my face. 


Thankfully, I did not fall down. I hung upside down with my knees bent over the side bar with blood flooding out of my nose. I had long dark hair that blood was getting caught in from the upside down direction. I didn’t go to the hospital. I was taken to my great grandma’s place who put a piece of tape over my nose. I had two black eyes. I remember being embarrassed at school with my two black eyes and tape over my nose. 


When I was eight, I got to shave my very hairy legs for the first time. That’s also when I started cooking and cleaning for the family. I had really dark, thick hair on my legs and my parents were tired of looking at it so my mom taught me how to shave my legs. I remember her telling me to be super careful under my knees and around my ankles. I nicked myself in both of those areas and had blood running down my legs. 


At ten, I had my first babysitting job. It was two toddlers and a newborn. It was the children of my dad’s roofer co-worker. I think I was only given five dollars an hour and they were gone for about three hours. I went to their house to have access to their things, and I did have to feed them. 


At around 11, there was a bloody fight between my dad’s friend and someone else at a hog cookout. My dad had hog cookings a lot. I just remember the roofers ladder covered in blood and Joey being there. We saw lots of fights, but this one was extra bloody. Red had to be taken to the ER. 


At 12, I got much needed braces. I was called ratgirl by my crush and bully, Bryan because I had buck teeth. As soon as I got my braces on, guys were wanting to date me. That included Bryan’s friend Dustin. I dated him and broke up with him because I found marijuana in his pants pocket when I was cold at school and put my hands in his pockets. I grew up with marijuana from my parents, and I hated it.


This is around the same time my dad embarrassed me with the roofers. I was finally getting more popular and my dad pulled this. He had a big, ugly green truck with ladder racks. It was embarrassing, so I had him drop me off down the road from school and walked the rest of the way. He knew that’s why I had him drop me off. 


One day he filled the truck up with roofers. After my dad dropped me off, he went by the school with roofers screaming Christa while they hung out of the windows and the back of the truck. I was horrified, but not much came of it. The boys had taken notice of me by then and there was nothing the throughout life jealous girls could do about it.


Enough of the past for a while, I am getting the hang of this blog website. I opted for an easy process so I can focus on writing to you instead a bunch of technical work. I downloaded Instagram to market the blog, but I am having issues and it's taking me away from writing you. That is my new favorite thing to do, write you. I needed a hobby, and I got one.


I know there is a lot of interest in the spirit attacks that come later in my story, so I will give you an overview. In 2018, I learned that I may be psychic and I was questioned by co-workers for being a witch. I have heard that my paternal grandma was a witch so I asked her during a lunch, but she denied it. 


It's a long story, but my kids started seeing shadows that their counselor told me were spirits. I wanted to know why they were messing with us and the paranormal teams that I called to help us told us it is because all three of us are psychic mediums. It started with the kids seeing shadows, to me and them hearing them, to the kids being scratched by them, to the kids (mainly Lexi) being possessed by them. 


One day she was attacked 15 times and I had to feed her five times because a hungry ghost ate all of her food. While she was possessed, she tried to stab us multiple times and even tried to jump off a cliff at Peachtree Rock. This lasted four years and I could not get it to stop. These spirit attacks consumed my entire life. I even had to quit my job at the University of South Carolina because Lexi kept being attacked.


Enough about that for now. I am going to bed soon, and I do not want that on the brain before bed. I have been tormented enough in my dreams. I have recurrent bad dreams too. The bullies in high school are in them. Some will probably read this. Good night my love! 👄


Love Always, 


Your Allie, Christa

tomynoahblog@gmail.com


Picture by: dictionary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter 17: Angel Transitions

  To My Noah,  I am excited to tell you that I am finally starting my psychic/spiritual business. I can do what most psychic mediums can...