To My Noah,
I am still having a hard time wanting to allow others to read this. I don't feel qualified and feel like I am doing well enough on storytelling for a blog or book. I can't remember enough for vivid details to bring the people into the stories. I have done that in a previous book I started with 26,000 words that I wrote about the spirit attacks. I deleted that book because I was scared to tell people about what happened to us. Now, it's been four years and the details aren't as vivid for me. It's a story that needs told though.
I can start by year. In 2018, the kids told me that they were seeing black shadows. At first, I didn't pay it attention, but I thought something was wrong with them so I used my free counseling from work to find a counselor for them. Greg, the counselor, told me that the kids are seeing spirits. I told Greg that I never thought about if spirits were real.
Greg told me that my kids are gifted and can see them. He said it usually runs in families. I went to my family to find out what was going on with us. My Nana (maternal grandma) had been referred to as psychic before. Grandma Shala (paternal grandma) had been called a witch. I wanted to know where this came from.
Nana said she knows things sometimes before they happen. I rarely talk to Grandma Shala but invited her to lunch. She denied being a witch, but said she does have some psychic tendencies. My dad pulled his shirt up and showed me a second set of nipples that are called witches nipples. My mom said she has psychic knowing like my Nana.
I had heard some family stories about my aunt being haunted, my paternal grandmother putting spells on my mother, and a Ouija board burning through a bed when a family member used it. However, I never really paid attention or thought about it. I didn't have a choice but to think about it with the kids seeing shadows.
Things started happening. One day a tv turned on by itself. I cut it off and it happened again and again. I couldn't believe what was happening. The same thing kept showing up. It was a preview of The Smurf movie that said summarized that Smurfette was going into the enchanted forest to fight Gargamel.
This happened a second time with the tv and it was a preview of The Power Rangers with power coming out of his hand. I thought, what is this trying to show me. Do I use my power to defeat some evil spirit? By this time, I believed, and I was super scared. I did not know what to do because people wouldn't believe what was happening to us.
That is when I met the hat man. I wish I never heard that name. The hat man is a shadow that harassed us for a long time. The kids kept saying that they saw a man shaped shadow with a hat. The kids started calling him the hat man.
Imagine my surprise when I looked it up to find that others had seen The hat man and call him the same thing. He is a disastrous phenomenon that people all over the world share. People said he was a demon/evil spirit that haunts and scares people. I was horrified at this point.
I started looking online at everything I could find. I learned to sage cleanse the house. I bought crystal and lava protection jewelry for all three of us. I bought rosemary and put it around the house. I started using aromatherapy throughout the house. I even used sound HZ for cleansing a house. We could not get rid of the hat man.
He started off just showing up and sitting there scaring the kids. It escalated after I called in a paranormal team in 2019. We will call them paranormal team one. This team had two leads, a veteran and a lady that called herself a psychic witch.
When I called them, I told them about the hat man and other spirits. They told me that they are both gifted, but she was the intuitive and he was the protector. They said they would come out to help us. This team did not charge a fee like some did.
In the few days between talking to them and them showing up, I had my first communication. I was in the shower, and I heard a voice say, "My name is ______." I can't remember the name now because it was a strange name. I panicked and looked all around. No one was there. I called the paranormal protector who told me that they are communicating with me.
They showed up in what I think was August 2019. I had just gotten a grey kitten that I named Sage because I heard cats could get rid of evil spirits. When they showed up, they had a bunch of equipment. We stood in the driveway, and I asked why this was happening to us. They said that we are all three psychic mediums and we are like lights in the darkness to them because we can see and hear them. They want to communicate with people that can communicate with them.
I told them that we do not want to be psychic mediums, we just want to be left alone. They told me that it is not something you choose, it is a gift that the kids inherited from me even though I never knew I had it until now. I thought to myself, what have I given them this time? I was always scared to have children because of what I may pass to them from my crazy family. This was definitely not on my list of things to worry about, this was worse.
When paranormal team one was in the house, they brought a spirit box. This is an audio box that allows you to hear spirits. They were speaking to the spirits using the spirit box. We were given 13 names for how many people were in the house at the time.
Only three of the 13 were helping us. They also said they were attacking my daughter so bad to take her soul and take her body over. I was terrified at this point. They stayed at our house for 8 hours. You would think it would get better after that, but it got worse.
The hat man was mad and escalated to scratching the kids. Scratches would just appear on them with no one there that I could see, and they told me it was the hat man. It happened to Lexi twice in one day and Logan once.
I called my Nana in a panic and went to stay at her house. The hat man came with us and attacked Lexi in the shower at Nana's too with a big scratch. I ended up going home the next day because my house wasn't the problem, he followed us to her on the other side of the same golf course.
You are probably wondering if it was just the golf course that he was on, but no. The hat man came to the kids' day care. I put them in a taekwondo day care hoping learning to fight would help them. Lexi got attacked and locked in the bathroom by the hat man there. I also kept protection jewelry on them and it kept being broken. We had many bracelets broken at their day care. I wanted to tell people, but I was scared of what they would think.
A story popped up on my computer at work about crossing spirits over, so I decided to try it to get rid of the hat man and other spirits. I invited Josh and Jonathan over to help with it. Jonathan couldn't make it, but Josh came.
We smudged the house and then went on my patio to open a portal like I read to do. I closed my eyes, imagined a light spreading and opening up a portal. I call seeing this with your minds eye and that's what happened. I saw a bunch of spirits going through the portal that I created.
The last spirit waved at me before going in. I hoped it was the hat man, but it wasn't. One of the names that paranormal team one got in the spirit box was my uncle's last name that could also be a lady's first name. I had a dream about him at around the same time where I walked into a salon and saw his face on the desk. I think he was trapped and finally got to cross over.
The hat man attacks lasted for over a year. I found out from paranormal team two that the hat man we were dealing with was a farmer that lived on the golf course land that owned slaves. They also said that the people in the house were probably some of his slaves that were trapped by him. I have crossed over more spirits than I can even count trying to save my children, but the hat man has never been one of them. He is still running around somewhere.
I will talk more about crossing spirits and this topic later. I am going to bed. I plan to launch the blog tomorrow. I will post all five spaced out to Facebook and Instagram. I am holding off on medium for now because it got complicated with publishing and is a lot of work on top of blogger. I want to enjoy this process with you. Good night my love! 😇
Love Always,

No comments:
Post a Comment