Friday, June 26, 2026

Letter 10: Witches Are Real

To My Noah,

I delayed today because I don't know what to talk about. I need to just free-write and let it come out. I did just get some feedback that if you don't read everything you can get lost and some older people are worried that I am getting involved with black magic. I do candle ceremonies, energy clearing, and manifestation that can be considered white magic. White/Good witches exist, but those are not the ones I encountered or will talk about today. However, I am in no way practicing black magic or devil worshiping of any form. Please readers, read all of the letters because I talk about God and not choosing this. I put a link for all letters in the posts.

We are survivors of having black magic and negative spirit attacks used on us. I talk about trying to give the psychic medium gifts back to God. It didn't work for years, but the kids finally got a break from theirs when they got older. I didn't get a break. 

We had black magic used on us many times by five evil witches that I know of. Evil witches, negative spirits, and black magic are real! There are also The Bible tells you so. The evil witches use spirits to hurt and manipulate people. 

This stuff happened to us at first through my innocent children who got attacked. And I just learned to stop it. It happened when I learned about generational curses in the Bible and decided to make sure I broke them. It's like we got attacked for me wanting to break the generational curses. I am a counselor. I was looking at it from a counseling perspective, not spiritual. However, we got evil witches, negative spirits, and spiritual gifts to fight back. 

I know that I talked about this before, but it was missed so Nana asked me to clarify again. Feedback from our generation has been wonderful. I've had others share their paranormal and spiritual journey stories. Just because things aren't talked about doesn't mean they aren't happening. This is a taboo subject that locals and the older generation fear and don't believe. I have found people all over the world to learn from that know about this stuff. 

My priest/demonologist was in TN. My spiritual support group had people from Canada, Austria, Australia, California, Florida and other states. I also visited a 5D spiritual retreat in NC trying to get help. I have met some wonderful and not so wonderful people on this journey. Wolves in sheep's clothing in the spiritual community exist.

I have found better community online with people elsewhere than I have locally because most locals are normies. I had to keep secrets with the locals and get help from people who knew about these things to help me. I did find two local paranormal groups locally to help me. They both had psychic mediums on their teams. I was told by paranormal team two that South Carolina has the most paranormal teams per capita. Texas and California have the highest amount overall. 

I didn't want to be a psychic medium. I didn't believe and thought they were all cons. When this first started, I went to a psychic medium for help with the generational curses hoping to stop the attacks. I got later in my journal that she was using black magic, so I left without getting the services that I paid $700 for. I not only do not practice black magic, I don't deal with people who do. 

I dated a guy that was into black magic, but I didn't know. I found out that he was using black magic on me, and I broke up with him. He was doing love sigils on me. He carried his love sigils around in his back pocket when he was with me. I saw them, but didn't know what they were. It was love magic to make me want to be with him. I have had love magic used on me by five warlocks (male witches, but I use witch for all to make it easier) that I know of. 

A sigil is a symbol that you draw or use general ones that is used for magic to get what you want. You can look them up online. You burn them to send off the intent to the spirits or Universe depending on the spell. The downside for the evil witch is that using love magic makes you crazy. He got crazy jealous about other guys because he was doing this.

Evil witches can sense if you are gifted even before you know (like in our case) and they try to engage with you to use your power for their magic. Secret sex magic is a popular way they do this. Sex magic can easily be done in secret by them doing their spell before or after and them using intent during the orgasm. You never know what's happening. Candle magic is easy to use with it because candles are also romantic, not just used in candle magic. It doesn't set of any alarms and makes the victim happy because of the romance. 

I had love magic used on me with three guys from Airport High School (AHS). The first AHS guy told me when I found out that I am gifted that he knew and dated me because of it. He said he only dated gifted people and practicing witches. Most have no idea that this guy and his ex-wife are running around doing spells and sending evil spirits to attack people, but I know. 

The second AHS guy didn't admit, but I knew based on what happened with us. The third AHS guy told me he did magic when he offered to help me with his counter magic to the bad, However, I found out he was using black magic too. I steer clear of all of them.

Another guy that I told about my gifts told me that he was an evil witch and he threatened me that if I didn't marry him, he would attack me. I had never knew this about these guys before this happened. These people hide in plain sight and use the fact that normies don't believe and know what they are doing. 

People don't think evil witches exist anymore, but that is what they want you to think. I know where an evil witch coven exists right down the road in West Columbia, and no one knows they are a practicing coven. Go on meetup.com and you can join a coven here in town. They tried to get me to join many times, but I don’t do black magic or work with negative spirits! These people and their evil spirits they work with are real. 

Have you ever done something that was so out of character that you don't know what you were thinking and you weren't drunk? Then, you just snapped out of it and realized how crazy it was. That's an example of what it feels like to be under a spell of manipulation and coming out of it. I know it well. 

Love spells are like this and very popular among evil witches. They use spirit influence to cause problems between couples to split them up too. If you think I am crazy, google how you can hire someone to help you with a love spell. 

I just googled it and found that "professional magicians serving the Pine Ridge and greater Columbia region typically charge around $300 to $500 for one-hour performance." They make much better money than your typical 9-5 job, and they are practicing right here. There are thousands of profitable businesses made from paid love spells. Instagram (IG) is where the spiritual community likes to hang out. 

There are people that have demonic attachments and possessions too. Some are generational from the family line and others are sent from evil witches. People don't know what's going on with themselves or with others. However, attachments and possessions are real. Your ignorance and cognitive dissonance not wanting to believe make you vulnerable. 

The other local person many know that I discussed before that also has visions and communicates with spirits said they call themselves a seer. They know about these demonic attachments and possessions. Addiction is a sign of unknowingly being influenced. And being addicted and drinking attracts negative spirits and witches. 

A sudden, major negative behavior change is another sign. The seer told me that they sit back and watch people knowing what's going on without saying anything. They said that they don't help people because they have been called crazy before. Well, I am to the point where keeping secrets is harder than caring what others think. 

On paranormal team one, the lead protector could tell if people were possessed or had attachments by looking at their eyes. He had me send pictures of people that I suspected. It was interesting to see how many are this way and don't know it. I could tell when the kids were possessed because their voice and behavior changed drastically. The spirits didn't hide the possession from me the way they do others. They fed on our terror. 

When I was studying possession trying to stop it, I found an article from Costa Rica. Apparently, it is common knowledge there that possession can happen when you drink alcohol. Many times blackouts are possessions. They said that the body gets to drunk for your soul to stay in so it tethers to your body. While it is too toxic for your soul, spirits can hijack your body. You wake up and hear what you supposedly did and freak out, but it wasn't you. I've had this happen to me many times.

Have you ever had a blackout where you did something you'd NEVER do sober? You likely had a spirit possession. They love me and want to take this powerful body for a ride. I quit drinking more than a couple of drinks because of this. They hang out at bars and around heavy drinkers waiting to hijack bodies. 

You can look up all of these things the way that I did. I know you will believe me, but the readers may not. People need to wake up to what's going on around them and to them. The internet can teach you a lot! So can talking to people who know about these things. I am open to talk to the readers. I have been talking to some. 

Well I am heading to bed to relax before I fall asleep. I watch tv until I get sleepy. I love HGTV house hunting and remodeling. That's the only construction I got from my construction family. Good night my love! 

Love Always, 

Your Allie, Christa
tomynoahblog@gmail.com

Photo by: google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter 17: Angel Transitions

  To My Noah,  I am excited to tell you that I am finally starting my psychic/spiritual business. I can do what most psychic mediums can...