I talked about Prom at 17 and my job at 18, but I didn't tell a story that I got. Pam told me about after graduation (17 still). Pam and I had the same car. It was a white Mitsubishi eclipse. Hers had a fin, but mine didn't.
We were at her house. Her boyfriend at the time didn't want her going out, but we were determined. We backed my car in backwards and took her car to go out, so it looked like she was home when she wasn't. We went and did ecstasy for her first time with guys that already graduated from Lexington High School.
Shawn and Nick were the names of two of the guys we hung out with. That's all I remember and got from Pam. We probably took multiple pills that they gave us. Sex was out of the question because I was in a no dating/sex phase at that time. I adamantly stuck to that.
Nineteen with David was Florida trips and Cancun. He loved the beach and to travel as much as I did. He had his parent's timeshares to use and could afford it with his job. I loved the new lifestyle that was better than hanging out at Craig's house. Spoiled hit a new level.
I am going to tell you about my week long trip to Cancun. It was my first international flight and trip. My ears popped so bad when we were landing. It was so much pain that I didn't think I could stand it. I took a big shot of tequila as soon as we got to the resort, even before going to our resort room. My ears were still hurting by that point, but it wasn't bad anymore.
I was so happy that the drinking age was 18, not 21. The tequila shot was so nasty because it was served hot, and I wasn't expecting it. I was used to and expecting a chilled tequila shot and it was quite the surprise. I didn't vomit, but it wasn't good. I ended up at bars that had pay one price and drink all night. I'd never experienced that before.
At these pay one price bars, you payed an entry fee and then they came around with drinks all night on trays for you to get and drink. It was an amazing experience for a legal drinker now. David drank right along with me. He could hang.
We found weed and smoked it there too. We asked at a t-shirt store where we could buy weed. We were told to go upstairs to buy our t-shirts and weed. We did and it was the best weed I ever had. It was an aphrodisiac, which was good on vacation with my lover.
We went bungee jumping, and I didn't even remember it. Too much tequila. I walked by and they stopped us. They said that I was the lady from last night that taunted a guy afraid to jump. And told me that I went right up there with no fear and jumped.
The going up there with no fear could've been me, but taunting someone because they were scared was the tequila and likely taken over me. If I blacked out, I know now to question if it was even me. I blacked out a lot with David because we drank a lot.
Twice I woke up to find that I had punched him in the face and gave him a black eye. Someone that took over my body when I was blacked out really didn't like David. I also kissed another guy in front of him that I would never do. That was a bad blackout period for me. I got off the ecstasy, but replaced it with blackout, takeover drunk that I didn't understand.
I remember sitting in psychology class learning about blackouts from the educational perspective and thinking how much it happened to me. Imagine my shock when I learned many years later that it was spirits taking over my body and doing things in my name that I would never actually do. They had a fun time with my body during the David timeframe.
Speaking of being taken over, I haven't involved the kids with this blog, but I recently told them about it. I asked if they wanted to be involved and maybe do another radio show, but they were not interested. They want to live a normal life without this in it, and I understand. We did a radio show with Jonathan and his daughter. It was about fighting spirits. It was on KCOR radio and lasted for two hours. We used our middle names as our names instead of our real first names.
We talked about spirit attacks stemming from generational curses of spirits being attached to family lines. I am not surprised that my kids want the most normal life after all that they have been through. However, I have to tell our story without them unless they change their minds later in life.
I don't know how you keep in a story like what we experienced. There has to be a reason for going through something like that. As kids, they want things as easy as possible. However, we will see what they decide as adults.
I also got a tattoo during that Cancun trip. I remember picking out the tattoo and getting it. I had a few drinks, but not blacked out. I wanted something tribal for my Native American roots. I chose a tribal lizard. I decided to get it on my lower back where it looked like the lizard was going down my bathing suit bottom. I didn't expect it to be as big as it is. To my surprise, it didn't hurt.
I will talk about past life regressions. You can look these up online if you have never heard of them. Basically what happens is you get hypnotized to tap into your subconscious mind. They use it in regression hypnosis therapy for traumas and other life events. You use the same method to tap into your past lives instead of this life. Just like regression hypnosis used by therapists, usually guided imagery is used to hypnotize you enough to access the subconscious mind.
I got certified to be a past life regressionist. That means I am certified to do the guided imagery to access the subconscious mind and your past lives. One of the methods that I use is a staircase that you see in the picture. I didn't really think whether I believed in past lives until I kept getting one of mine in my dream journal. And then I wasn't interested in them very much until we had spirits attack Lexi from her past life family.
If there are spirits attacking from a past life, they must exist. I can hypnotize myself to access my subconscious, but it is easier for me to use a guided meditation found free online through YouTube. Past life regressionists charge around $200-$300 for an hour session. I paid $200 for it once and then learned how to do it myself.
If I suspect that someone is a soulmate, I do a regression on them. I have confirmed four this way so far. As I suspected, I had at least one life that I saw with them. You can even see similar dynamics to this life and better understand why certain things happen. For example, you can see why you feel afraid to lose someone for no reason in this life if you have lost them in a past life. I go into the hypnosis with the question or issue that I want clarification on.
You can also see opposite patterns. For example, I lost Craig this time, However, in our past life, he lost me and had to raise our children by himself. With Jeremy, he died on me in the lifetime I got. And this time, no one died, but he was afraid of not being good enough and disappointing me the way he disappointed me by dying before. You can better understand patterns with soulmates when you tap into past lives.
Trevor has been my son in a past life for sure. When I met him, I recognized him a lot. I could feel his energy so strongly. I can't be in a room with him without feeling his energy. One time I hugged him at a funeral and it felt electric. He is the one that I learned about feeling energy and being an empath.
Trevor is eight years younger than me and not knowing me thought that is why he felt like my son. I felt weird about dating him, even though I was very interested in dating him. When I learned that he was a son in a past life, I really understood how dynamics from past lives filter into this current life.
He felt like my son this life because he was my son in a past life. So much so, that I couldn't date him despite how fascinated I was with him and how close I felt to him. Later, I will admit that I changed my mind and was willing to overlook the past life dynamic because he is so exceptional, but he was married and it was too late to change my mind over learning the truth about what was going on.
Some are karmics. They are also called karmic soulmates, but I do not like to give them the positive title of soulmate. Karmics are people that travel through lives with you to cause you problems. I have found those too. I had another psychic tell me that Jonathan was a rival in a past life, and that wasn't a surprise based on what happened between us in this life.
Have you ever met someone and just didn't like them and you don't know why? Or have you had repeated problems with someone this lifetime (especially in romantic relationships) that keeps hurting you over and over again? They are likely a karmic and you should run because nothing good will come from this relationship.
You can also tap into your subconscious mind to get answers from yourself that your conscious mind doesn't have. The subconscious mind is so powerful, and you can use meditation and hypnosis to tap into it. I do self-hypnosis during meditation using free videos from YouTube. I can do it on my own by walking myself through it, but videos from others takes the work out of it and lets me tap into it stronger.
You can get and even see answers through guided meditation and hypnosis. A big yes or no or the actual answer to your question will just pop up. It's really cool to experience, especially if you aren't someone who regularly gets visions.
Your relationship with soulmates and karmics from this lifetime matters too. I feel closer to one soulmate over another to spite conflicting information from a past life vs this life's occurrences. I was closer and spent more time with one in the past life than I did in this lifetime. It shows vs. the other that I lost early in the past life and had a lot of time within this lifetime. I still feel closer to the one I had this lifetime to spite more time in the past life.
It also matters when the life was. If it was further in the past, the connection isn't as strong. The one with Trevor had to be more recent based on how strongly I recognized him and felt about him. Even though my regression with him was far in the past, I know that there is one more recent one where he was my son because of how strong it is.
Do you have someone that you keep coming in contact with throughout your life? Do you have someone that you automatically feel connected to for no reason? Did you meet the right person and spend your life with them? Do you have someone who you keep being with over and over again, but it doesn't work out over and over again? These are signs of soulmates in the positive and karmics in the negative.
Well, I wrote enough for today. I am going to relax and see what happens. I enjoy the fact that I have more knowledge to navigate relationships and life than most. My research and practice has really paid off.
I am going to practice meditation journaling again to see what I get. I have been out of practice with a lot. I am going to dream journal again too. I will likely write about my experiences soon. I will have to explain what they are when I do. Good night my love. 💑
Love Always,

No comments:
Post a Comment